Thursday, July 28, 2011

I'm Perfectly OK, Says Kalmadi

NEW DELHI: Dismissing reports that he was suffering from dementia, former Commonwealth Games (CWG) Organising Committee chairman Suresh Kalmadi Thursday underwent a brain scan at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) and said that he was "perfectly all right".

"I am perfectly all right, all that you reading outside is wrong... I've come for my routine check-up," Kalmadi, who has been lodged in Tihar Jail in connection with corruption in the preparation for the Games, told a news channel.

"I'll be answering all questions at the right time," he added.

Kalmadi, 67, had complained of dizziness, depression and anxiety. He was taken to the Lok Nayak Jayaprakash Narayan Hospital July 19 where he underwent an MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) scan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...