Thursday, April 12, 2012

Downtown Hunting Club .

Looks like everyone has instagram now, ever since android phones are able to use it now . Here you can see Ian B and Heffe all day on their phones trying to gather up more followers .






Jeff and Ian Big chillen outside
(Visvim Boots) (Chaos Kobe 6)

Look out for this Collaboration we did with Archrival Downtown hunting Club. How did carl get that before me?

After carl finished packing half the orders he started on his homework.

Some of our new arrivals .

While everyone is going crazy about the Yeezy 2 some people are still trying to hunt down the first ones for a good price. Wish i had a pair Sz 12

Since Summer is coming, Murad has been trying to lose weight this was his lunch. He asked "yo manny you want some?" I said "nah I'm okay I'll stick to Subway" haha.

This Penny pack is amazing, first time I see them all in person . I'm a big fan of the Penny 2 in this pack. Sz 8 is way too small for me:(

Another amazing shoe the Motor Sport 5 sz 6.5y

I want these for my birthday Sz 12 plain and simple Cortez and some Fragment Dunk lows.

Sneaker shots !

Dunkman LeBron 9s.

What did you guys think about these Quai 54? I have to say I like the Jordan 5's more .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...